Building a foundation for our students to become confident, competent, socially responsible individuals.
- Tivia: How many continents are there in the world?
- Quote: Never let the odds keep you from doing what you know in your heart you were meant to do.” – H. Jackson Brown
- Fun Fact: The Trans-Canada highway is said to be the longest national highway in the world.
- Joke: How do you make an octopus laugh? – With ten-tickles!
- Answer to Yesterdays Trivia Question: Honey bees have two sets of wings (four wings) that are attached to the thorax; the fore wings are much larger than the hind wings.
Happy Birthday to Mrs. Peterson.
Latest News View All
Work packages are ready for pick up at the school. Parents, please pick up packages today or tomorrow between 9-4. Please maintain social distancing of 2 metres.
In consultation with the Manitoba School Boards Association, Hanover School Division will be reopening play structures, swings, and nature playgrounds (effective Tuesday, May 19, 2020). However, basketball and volleyball courts will remain closed until further notice. Please be advised that our playground equipment has not been cleaned or sanitized, nor will sanitizer be provided. Therefore, the following conditions of usage apply: Parent/Guardian supervision is required. Social-distancing of two meters must be maintained. Users of playground equipment must apply hand-sanitizer before… Read More
in: Weekly Video
We are fast approaching the time of year where we will be creating classes for next year. There are a number of factors which are considered as classes are being created. One of those factors is that students have a friend in their classes. Normally, teachers collect this information from their students in school. This year is not normal – so, please could students and/or parents notify their students’ homeroom teacher with a list of 5 friends. We need to… Read More